Reasons for Knee Pain
Physiotherapy is extremely beneficial for knee pain, whether you have an acute, sporting injury, or if you have more long-term pain due to osteoarthritis. Physiotherapists are movement and function experts who are well-equipped to assist you in your recovery.
Knee injuries or pain are frequently associated with the following activities:
- Acceleration or deceleration that is sudden
- Abrupt changes in direction
- Ligament or cartilage tears
How Physiotherapy can help:
- A Gait Evaluation Is An Assessment Of How You Walk. Physical Therapists Are Trained To Detect Subtle Changes In Motion Around The Knee During Various Stages Of Walking.
- Hands-On Techniques Such As Soft Tissue Massage & Joint Mobilizations Are Then Used To Help Relieve Any Muscle Tightness Or Joint Stiffness.
- For Pain Relief, We Also Use Ultrasound, Heat Packs, & TENS. All Of These Things Help To Increase Blood Flow To The Area, Which Speeds Up Healing & Relaxes The Muscles.
- Taping May Also Be Required For Short-term Relief Of Your Knee Pain As You Resume Sport Or Activity. During Sports, We May Recommend The Use Of A Knee Brace To Help Offload The Structures And Provide Some Extra Support.
Book your appointment today
For all your physiotherapy need Synergy is the one-stop solution, get your treatment done by experts with a decade of Experience.