Reasons For Muscle & Joint Pain
Joint stiffness is the sensation that movement in a specific joint is becoming restricted. Regular and appropriate exercise can help reduce stiffness and pain, increase flexibility, improve endurance, develop muscle strength, and maintain bone and cartilage health.
A joint injury is typically associated with one, all, or a combination of the following:
- Reduced range of motion
How Physiotherapy can help:
- Mobilization of the joint and the soft tissues surrounding it.
- Ice therapy and anti-inflammatory strategies are advised.
- Exercises for Balance and Proprioception
- Exercises to Build Muscle
- Manual therapy: This type of therapy involves soft tissue and joint mobilization to relieve joint restriction and muscle tension.
- Ultrasound: A physiotherapist uses a transducer to send a stream of high-frequency sound waves into a patient’s body during an ultrasound. These waves are reflected by one’s organs, muscles, and tissues.
Book your appointment today
For all your physiotherapy need Synergy is the one-stop solution, get your treatment done by experts with a decade of Experience.